"I pride myself on finding appropriate solutions to assist clients build and manage their wealth in financial markets. I want to be an integral part of your plans for your evolving financial needs throughout your life cycle. My client relationships are built on trust and credibility."
Michael has been in the financial services industry since 1999, including working with Ord Minnett/JP Morgan and then a decade at Macquarie Bank before joining Morgans. Michael particularly specialises in domestic equities, superannuation and derivatives. He operates at the highest professional standards within this industry.
Services and specialities
- Wealth Management
- Superannuation Advice
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Options and Warrants
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
Michael advises high net worth individuals who seek his advice in a professionally, tailored manner. Every single relationship is treated with deep value. He has a strong understanding of the holistic advisory process. His goal is to understand investors’ needs and developing strategies and solutions to enhance/protect wealth. This is tailored via a specialist, analytical and personalised approach.
Industry Education & Experience
- 924 Superannuation & Skills, Kaplan Professional, 2014
- Diploma of Financial Markets, Securities Institute of Australia, 1998
- Margin Lending and Geared Investments, Kaplan Professional, 2011
- SDIA Accreditation Program, Deakin University, 2002
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
- Kaplan Australia
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
- Securities Institute of Australia
I am employed by Wealth Boulevard Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Southbank. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary. As a shareholder of Wealth Boulevard Pty Ltd, I may be entitled to a share of profits. I am eligible to participate in a bonus scheme depending upon performance. As a Director of Wealth Boulevard Pty Ltd, I will be entitled to a share of profits.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending