"I provide clients with integrated financial planning and investment advice to help them successfully manage their wealth and financial affairs to better meet their changing financial needs and lifestyle goals during the different stages of their life."
Matt has been working in financial services since 1998, before which time he was a solicitor. He previously worked as an adviser at UBS, Commonwealth Private Bank and Macquarie before joining Morgans. He focuses on developing close, ongoing relationships with clients. Matt has particular expertise in superannuation and portfolio management for SMSFs.
Services and specialities
- Financial Planning
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Superannuation Advice
- Wealth Management
Matt provides clients with an integrated and holistic wealth management service incorporating advice about the most appropriate structures and strategies for them. Matt develops tailored investment portfolios based on clients’ particular risk/return profiles across the major asset classes using direct securities and wholesale managed funds.
Industry Education & Experience
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment, Securities Institute, 2002
- Bachelor of Arts (with honours), University of Melbourne, 1995
- Bachelor of Laws (with honours), University of Melbourne, 1995
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®, Financial Planning Association, 2002
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Deakin University & Financial Planning Association, 2002
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Fellow of Financial Services Institute of Australia
I am employed by Wealth Boulevard Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Southbank. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary. As a shareholder of Wealth Boulevard Pty Ltd, I may be entitled to a share of profits. I am eligible to participate in a bonus scheme depending upon performance. As a Director of Wealth Boulevard Pty Ltd, I will be entitled to a share of profits.
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending