"To be a trusted and valued partner in attaining financial goals for our clients."
As a client, you can expect:
- professional and courteous service
- communication in an open and frank manner
- a process oriented approach you understand
- expertise in a variety of disciplines
- risk management strategy
Our advisory process
"Communication is the key. Our clients come first".
Our advisory process is as follows:
- Dialogue to assess service requirements and needs
- Establish a minimum level of expectation
- Set expectations – risk and returns
- Outline fee and remuneration structure
- Determine likes and dislikes
- Explain the client process
Includes formal written presentation of:
- Services to be provided
- Formulation of investment strategy
- Proposal of fees to be charged
- Risk management
Implementation of Strategy
- As outlined in the formal proposal
- Continuous communication with you
Ongoing Monitoring of Strategy
- Communicate regularly to keep them informed
- Monitor returns and risk.
- Discuss if your circumstances have changed.
- Look for ongoing opportunities.
- Amend and further refine the strategy
Our investment philosophy
The advisers at Morgans Richmond will work with you to define your investment goals based on these principles:
- Investing for the long term – circumstances can change, therefore we keep an eye on the market and advise our premium portfolio management service clients when opportunities to buy or sell arise
- Maintaining a quality core portfolio – all of our clients’ portfolios are designed to include core holdings of quality, long-term stocks which are attuned to the individual client’s risk/return profile
- Reduce risk through diversification – no two investments will perform in the same way at the same time. A key aim of successful portfolio construction is diversification across a range of sectors and asset classes. By diversifying, you reduce the risk of losing money
- Focus on total return – your adviser will identify stocks that offer long-term growth prospects as well as tax-effective income potential
- Active but risk-controlled investment approach – we ensure returns are generated from focused, active portfolio management, not from excessive trading or high risk derivative exposures. Your adviser will work with you to determine the right level of risk for your personal situation
- Research driven process – we undertake continuous research and analysis of economies, markets and individual companies. Individual companies are assessed on fundamental value, quality of management, earnings and growth prospects
- Tax effective management – your adviser will tailor solutions to fit individual income tax situations, incorporating optimisation of capital gains and losses.