"I take a conservative disciplined approach to achieving financial goals, protecting and growing wealth for individuals, their families and not for profits."
Simon has been advising clients for over fifteen years, previously working as a Director with Goldman Sachs JBWere. Simon joined Morgans Camberwell in 2010.
Services and specialities
- Personal Insurance
- Philanthropic Services
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Superannuation Advice
- Wealth Management
Simon takes a long term value approach, building portfolios using fixed interest, Australian shares, international shares and property trusts.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce (Economics), Deakin University, 1996
- TASA and the TPB Code of Professional Conduct, Kaplan, 2016
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance & Investment, Securities Institute Australia, 2004
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Kaplan Professional, 2013
I am a partner of Managing Wealth Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Camberwell. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of percentage of fees. As a shareholder of Managing Wealth Pty Ltd, I may be entitled to a share of profits. As a Partner of Managing Wealth Pty Ltd, I will be entitled to a share of profits.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Derivatives Level 2
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending