"Creating long-term financial success for our clients."
Paul commenced in the industry in 1998 and has been with Morgans since 2002. Prior to this he worked with Ernst & Young as a Senior Accountant. Paul is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® (CFP), Chartered Accountant and Partner of the Martin Bros Team.
Services and specialities
- Wealth Management
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Personal Insurance
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Options and Warrants
The ability to draw on taxation, accounting and property experience, combined with the disciplines of financial planning and portfolio management, ensures the result is a complete wealth management service, customised to achieve the particular long-term goals of the client.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Business (Business Administration), RMIT, 1992
- Graduate Diploma of Finance, Melbourne University, 1994
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance & Investment, FINSIA, 2005
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am a partner of Managing Wealth Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Camberwell. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary. As a shareholder of Managing Wealth Pty Ltd, I may be entitled to a share of profits. As a Partner of Managing Wealth Pty Ltd, I will be entitled to a share of profits.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Derivatives Level 2
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending