"I work in partnership with you to maximise your financial opportunities, overseeing and coordinating long range strategic financial planning and day to day investment management."
Jason has 17 years' experience in the financial services industry, previously working as a Director with JBWere. He joined the management company operating the Camberwell office of Morgans in 2010 as an Adviser and Branch Principal.
Services and specialities
- Wealth Management
- Superannuation Advice
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Personal Insurance
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
Jason provides wealth management advice to individuals, not-for-profits, and boutique financial institutions. Jason tailors advice to meet specific client goals and outcomes. Jason offers personalised portfolio management and advice on investment selection (including shares, property, fixed income and cash). Strategic financial planning advice incorporates tax planning, personal insurance, superannuation, retirement and estate planning.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce, La Trobe University, 1998
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance & Investment, Securities Institute of Australia, 2002
- TASA and the TPB Code of Professional Conduct, Kaplan, 2017
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Kaplan Professional, 2013
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am a principal of Managing Wealth Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Camberwell. As a principal, I may be entitled to a share of profits.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending