"My focus is to meet your wealth management needs by providing ongoing tailored solutions focusing on after tax returns."
Clare is responsible for client relationship management with over 25 years experience. In the last 16 years Clare has focused on private clients and not-for-profit organisations. Prior to joining Morgans Camberwell office Clare worked for two boutique wealth managers. Clare also worked for 16 years with BT Funds Management, her last role as Portfolio Manager for BT private clients.
Services and specialities
- Wealth Management
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Personal Insurance
- Philanthropic Services
Clare has extensive experience in dealing with self managed superannuation funds including accumulation and retirement phase. Clare specialises in direct shares and draws on the extensive resources of Morgans and the complimentary skills of the Camberwell office to provide the most appropriate tailored solutions for her clients.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Business, University SE Queensland, 1985
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services, Kaplan, 2004
- SMSF Program, Kaplan, 2008
- Victorian Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
- Associate Member of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Associate Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
I am employed by Managing Wealth Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Camberwell. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary. I am eligible to participate in a bonus scheme depending upon performance.
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending