"Creating wealth for clients from 30 years experience in investments, superannuation and financial planning."
Peter has been involved in the finance industry since 1984, advising clients on investments, superannuation and retirement strategies. His employment history includes 10 years with AMP and nine years with JB Were stockbrokers, before joining Morgans in 2003.
Services and specialities
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Superannuation Advice
- Wealth Management
Peter has researched and studied the investment style of Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger at Berkshire Hathaway and adopted their strategy of buying quality businesses with strong competitive advantage, high return on equity when prices are at discount to intrinsic value. This enables clients to create wealth by building quality portfolios generating a reliable and growing income stream.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Science, University of Adelaide, 1983
- Diploma of Financial Planning, FPA, 1999
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance & Investment, Securities Institute of Australia, 1997
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®, FPA,
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am employed by Thornpac Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Norwood. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary. I am eligible to participate in a bonus scheme depending upon performance.
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending