Admission Information: Free
A gold medal of tax-effective investing
We are pleased to invite you to a presentation from Grant Hackett on why Investment Bonds are a tax-effective investment solution after superannuation.
- Smart, tax-effective investing for higher income earners
- Why your investment can be tax free after 10 years
- Access to your funds when you need them
- Control when and how your wealth is passed on after death, with certainty
- Unlike super, no caps on how much you can contribute
- A range of professionally managed investment options
Date: Thursday, 1 November, 2018.
Time: 12.15pm for a 12.30pm start
Venue: Morgans Adelaide, Level 1, 70 Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide
RSVP by Thursday 25 October 2018
Light refreshments will be provided. Bookings are essential as places are limited. To RSVP, you can register online or call Daniela Gibbon on (08) 8464 5036.
About Grant Hackett
Grant joined the Generation Life executive team in September 2017 as General Manager of Distribution. With over 12 years of experience, Grant has held many senior positions across marketing, distribution and wealth management for Westpac and BT Financial Group.
Grant's qualifications include an Executive Masters of Business Administration with first class honours, a Diploma of Business Law and a Diploma of Financial Services. Prior to his corporate career, Grant was an Olympic champion representing Australia in swimming and has held multiple world records.