"I provide advice based on a full understanding of your needs, objectives and concerns."
Paul is a director and shareholder of Tynan Partners. Paul has over 43 years of experience in the stockbroking industry. He was a member of the Australian Stock Exchange, a past chairman of the Brisbane Stock Exchange and was one of the founders of Wilson HTM.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Investment advice within Superannuation
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Management
Paul selects investments based on fundamental analysis providing a holistic service solution for clients individual needs.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), QIT, 1977
- Securities Institute of Australia, -, 1995
- TASA and the TPB Code of Professional Conduct, Kaplan, 2016
- Master Member of Stockbrokers And Financial Advisers Association (MSAFAA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
- Senior Fellow of Financial Services Institute Australia
Paul Tynan is employed by PATG Pty Ltd, which has a contractual arrangement with Tynan Partners Pty Ltd, that operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Tynan Partners. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary. As a Director of PATG Pty Ltd, I may be entitled to a share of profits.
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending