“I believe that each client is different and aim to provide personalised advice that is as unique as you are.”
Wilani is a securities and Investment Adviser. She commenced her career in financial planning in 2007 after migrating to Australia from South Africa where she worked as a commercial lawyer for 6 years. This background in law gives her a unique perspective and adds depth to the level of advice she provides.
Services and specialities
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Personal Insurance
- Superannuation Advice
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Wealth Management
I help my clients to design personalised strategies for creating and protecting wealth. Taking your stage of life, level of experience and personal goals and needs into consideration we tailor a strategy that is right for you. I often draw on the experience of senior collegues and work as a team to help you meet your financial goals.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce & Laws, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa, 2002
- Master of Laws (Tax), UNISA, South Africa, 2007
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning, Finsia, Australia, 2008
- Financial Planning Association of Australia
I am employed by Compass Financial Services which is the entity that
- Margin Lending
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments
manages the office of Morgans Financial Ltd in Townsville. I am
remunerated by way of salary.