"I consider your needs as a whole and aim to provide comprehensive advice across all areas of financial planning and investments."
Kathy is a Senior Investment Adviser committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in her relationships with her clients. She endeavors to know and understand their financial situation and provides them with only the highest quality information, services and products to help them reach their goals.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Portfolio Administration
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Superannuation Advice
As an equity partner of Capricorn Brokers Unit Trust, the managing entity of Morgans Rockhampton, Kathy offers over two decades of experience to clients seeking quality personalised advice on share portfolio development and management, managed investments, superannuation including self managed funds, cash and fixed interest and general financial planning.
Industry Education & Experience
- Diploma of Financial Markets, Securities Institute of Australia, 1999
- ASX Broker Exam, Securities Institute, 2003
- Master Member of Stockbrokers And Financial Advisers Association (MSAFAA)
- Senior Associate of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am a partner of Capricorn Wealth Management Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Rockhampton. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of percentage of fees. As a Partner of Capricorn Wealth Management Pty Ltd, I will be entitled to a share of profits.
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending