"I consider your needs as a whole and aim to provide comprehensive advice across all areas of investments, superannuation & personal insurance."
Peter is a Senior Investment Adviser and joined Morgans – Redcliffe in 2007. Prior to this he was employed within the financial planning industry from 2001 as a Financial Planner and Paraplanner. Previously, Peter worked within the accounting and taxation industry.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Options and Warrants
- Personal Insurance
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Superannuation Advice
Peter focuses on creating and protecting wealth through the use of quality investments, the superannuation environment, and insurance. He provides his clients advice and access to investments such as shares, managed funds, property trusts, fixed interest, bonds, cash, exchange traded funds, warrants and much more.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Business - Management (Honours), Queensland University of Technology, 1999
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) , Tribeca, 2006
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management), University of Queensland, 1997
I am employed by Redcliffe City Equities Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Redcliffe. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary and percentage of fees.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending