"At all times I ask myself is this advice or recommendation in the client's best interest."
Mark has in excess of 15 years experience in accounting and financial advice. Mark's range of financial advice to both individual and corporate clients includes listed stocks, direct investments, superannuation and retirement planning, cash flow and debt management, effective investment structures, asset protection, managed funds, risk management and estate planning.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Portfolio Administration
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Management
Risk management and client objectives are critical to financial strategies and ultimately investment recommendations. Mark seeks to optimise returns and minimise risk by client-focused strategic asset allocation and considered portfolio construction. Mark aims to minimise fees and taxes by using the most effective investment structure and recommendations, targeting imputation credits and tax deferred income if suitable whilst managing capital gains.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), University of Southern Queensland,
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Deakin University, 2003
- SMSF Specialist Adviser™, SPAA, 2013
- Affiliate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- Senior Associate of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Specialist Member SMSF Association Australia
I am employed by VCA Finance Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - North Quay. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary. As a shareholder of VCA Finance Pty Ltd, I may be entitled to a share of profits.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending