"Wealth creation and financial protection is developed through investment in quality assets."
As a private client adviser at Morgans, Jarred looks to build strong long term relationships with clients so he can provide the most comprehensive advice possible across all areas of financial planning and investments.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Portfolio Administration
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Management
Jarred endeavours to provide detailed portfolio management and investment advice, tailored to clients goals, personal experience and risk profile. He strongly believes in the benefits of good quality investments within a diversified portfolio, and focuses on capital preservation and ongoing risk management over the medium to long term, while being ready to take advantage of short term market trends. Jarred also has a particular interest in providing direct equity advice to Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting, Banking & Finance), University of Queensland, 2011
- SMSF Specialist Adviser™, SMSF Association, 2017
- Master of Financial Planning, Kaplan, 2017
- Core 1 Securites & Managed Investments Accreditation Program, Deakin University, 2012
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning, Kaplan, 2014
- Affiliate Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Associate Member of the SMSF Association
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am employed by VCA Finance Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - North Quay. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary. I am eligible to participate in a bonus scheme depending upon performance.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending