Aged Care Advice
Planning the move of a loved one into residential aged care can be stressful for all the family. The right information, early planning and good advice can minimise the stress the family faces with the many personal financial decisions required.
Our Aged Care Advice service at Morgans Noosa can help you plan ahead, take you through the aged care options available, the costs associated and the best way to restructure your finances to pay for the care you need.
The following issues require consideration:
- How to fund the initial accommodation payment (lump sum, daily payment or combination) and ongoing costs of aged care
- Maximising Centrelink entitlements
- Minimising aged care means-tested fees
- Showing the benefits of tax offsets
- Deciding whether to stay in the family home or rent/sell the family home
- Reviewing other relevant strategies
Our team can assist you in making sense of the aged care system and help you make decisions based on sound financial advice. Our service offers you detailed advice considering your personal circumstances.
Find out more
Knowing what to do and what your options are when you or your loved ones can no longer live independently can be confusing. Getting the right information and advice now will help you make the best choices for your future care, security and happiness.
Contact our office on (07) 5449 9511, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.