"I provide customised investment advice for individuals and small to medium businesses to help them achieve their unique financial goals."
Brent is equipped with 20 years experience in the financial services industry including 16 years at Australia's largest investment bank providing personalised investment advice prior to moving to Morgans Noosa. Brent works with clients as a private portfolio manager, taking into account client's financial goals whilst providing a disciplined approach to investing in order to assist in achieving these goals.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Portfolio Administration
- Self Managed Super Funds
Brent is committed to matching investment strategies and needs to ensure clients receive appropriate advice that helps his clients achieve their financial objectives.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Business (Banking & Finance), Charles Sturt University, 1992
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Kaplan, 2017
- Margin Lending and Geard Investments , Kaplan, 2010
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am employed by Branbo Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Noosa. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary and percentage of fees. As a shareholder of Branbo Pty Ltd, I may be entitled to a share of profits.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Derivatives Level 2
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending