"Integrity, honesty, insight, pragmatism and a passion for the market, delivered with a touch of irreverence - that is what you get from me."
Tony joined Morgans in 2000 and was a Director of Morgans and Head of the Brisbane Dealing Room from 2008 - 2019, in addition to actively managing his personal clients' portfolios. He now concentrates fully on managing his clients portfolios.
Services and specialities
- Investment Advice
- Portfolio Administration
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Management
Tony provides his clients with a full range of investment services, while specialising in broad ranging, free thinking portfolio management. He specialises in in-depth analysis of companies, sectors & investments thematics and combines this with a down-to-earth common-sense approach to investing. His preference is for long-term relationships with clients who are interested in active management of their portfolio.
Industry Education & Experience
- Postgraduate Certificate of Management, University of Western Sydney, 1996
- Diploma of Financial Advising , SIA, 2002
- DFP5v1 Tax for Financial Advising, KAPLAN, 2016
- Company Directors Course, AICD, 2005
- TASA and the TPB Code of Professional Conduct, Kaplan, 2016
- Associate Fellow of the Australian Institute of Managers and Leaders (AFIML)
- Graduate Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Master Member of Stockbrokers And Financial Advisers Association (MSAFAA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am a Director of New Quattro Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Newstead. New Quattro Pty Ltd remunerates me as a director by way of salary. As a Shareholder of New Quattro Pty Ltd, I will be entitled to a share of profits.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Derivatives Level 2
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending