"I provide considered advice based on objective analysis, prudent judgement and diligent effort."
John is a Stockbroker, Chartered Accountant, CPA and has been admitted as a Legal Practitioner to the Supreme Court of Queensland. He has over 15 years' accounting and finance experience gained at an international accounting firm, global investment banks, an ASX-listed industrial company and a global mining company.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Portfolio Administration
John's focus is on Australian and international equities and his approach is to work with clients to tailor investment and superannuation portfolios to their needs.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), QUT, 1998
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- Bachelor of Laws, QUT, 1998
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, QUT, 2009
- RG146, Kaplan, 2010
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
I am a Director of New Quattro Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Newstead. New Quattro Pty Ltd remunerates me as a director by way of salary. As a Shareholder of New Quattro Pty Ltd, I will be entitled to a share of profits.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending