"I consider your needs as a whole and aim to provide comprehensive advice across all areas of financial investments and fixed interest."
Ben entered the equity market in 2008 with Burrell Stockbroking. Ben actively manages his clients' portfolios with a strong emphasis on personal client relationships and their individual goals and objectives.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Investment Advice
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Wealth Management
Ben gives comprehensive investment advice for individuals and self managed super funds seeking long-term growth and tax-effective income. He has a particular interest in portfolio management for investment, superannuation and retirement.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Agribusiness (Marketing), University of New England, 2003
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- SDIA Accreditation Program RG146, Deakin, 2008
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance & Investment, FINSIA, 2008
- Professional Diploma in Stockbroking, Deakin, 2015
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
I am employed by New Quattro Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Newstead. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary. As a shareholder of New Quattro Pty Ltd, I will be entitled to a share of profits.
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending
- Derivatives Level 1