Life is unpredictable. Regardless of age, health or circumstances, things can go wrong.
The purpose of life insurance is to provide peace of mind and financial security for your family, if the worst should happen and you are no longer around to support them.
Most people don't want to think about the possibility of death. But we know it can happen when least expected and the financial effect of the death of a breadwinner can mean that a terrible loss is accompanied by financial difficulties.
Now ask yourself, if your family income was to reduce as a result of death:
- Would you have enough income to cover everyday living expenses?
- Would you be able to repay the mortgage, and other commitments?
- Would you be able to afford childcare, schooling and tertiary education, to ensure your children have the best opportunities in life?
- Would you be able to maintain your current lifestyle including the things young people need for sport and social life?
- How does Life Insurance Cover Work?
Most life insurance policies provide:
- A lump sum payment upon death or total permanent disablement of the life insured
- A lump sum payment upon diagnosis of a terminal illness
Contact Morgans Milton for more information or use our online Lifequotes facility.