Morgans is Australia's largest national full-service stockbroking and wealth management network with more than 240,000 client accounts, 500 authorised representatives and 950 employees operating from offices in all states and territories.
We offer an exciting and rewarding career path for motivated and talented individuals wishing to advance in the fields of stockbroking and financial management.
The Mackay office is seeking exceptional people to join our Mackay practice as advisers and client service officers.
Senior Financial Adviser
The Mackay branch is currently seeking a full-time Senior Financial Adviser who is wanting to either elevate their career or uncover new opportunities for their existing client book.
If you are an experienced Adviser who operates with client’s best interest at the forefront of all you do, we want to meet you!
What you will bring
What you will be doing
- Hold your RG146 & FASEA qualifications
- Client focused
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Sound problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Provide stock market and financial advice to clients
- Undertake market and business development activities
- Maintain knowledge of financial markets, products and industry
- Execution of trades on behalf of the client/organisation
- Maintain awareness and ensure adherence to compliance and regulatory standards
- Undertake activities to grow and expand your client book
Yes, I want to apply!
If you are interested in this role and would like to join the Morgans team, please submit your resume and cover letter by emailing [email protected]
Print this page