"I provide objective advice based on informed analysis, prudent judgement and diligent effort."
Rob has been providing equities advice to private and institutional clients since 1987. He was formerly a Director of Morgan Stockbroking Ltd, and worked in the Brisbane head office for over ten years. Rob joined the Gold Coast office of Morgans in 2007.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Portfolio Administration
Rob likes to identify undervalued companies with good management, financial strength and growth opportunities. Rob also has a particular interest in providing direct equity advice to self managed superannuation funds. Analysis includes both company-specific research and their macro-economic operating environment.
Industry Education & Experience
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance, FINSIA, 1989
- Bachelor of Business, Queensland University of Technology, 1987
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
- President - The Southport School Foundation
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am employed by Rawene Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Gold Coast. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of percentage of fees. As a shareholder of Rawene Pty Ltd, I may be entitled to a share of profits.
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending