"I provide objective advice based on informed analysis, prudent judgement and diligent effort."
Blair has worked for Morgans since 1999, initially as a member of the Institutional Equities department, before moving to a private client advisory role and then joining the Gold Coast office in 2007.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Options and Warrants
- Portfolio Administration
- Self Managed Super Funds
Blair's investment philosophy is focused on using a range of financial and non-financial parameters to find undervalued companies, with the objective of achieving substantial growth. He also has an interest in providing advice on short term trading situations and in providing direct equity advice to self managed superannuation funds. Blair has particular expertise in structuring long term portfolio strategies.
Industry Education & Experience
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance, Finsia, 2003
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting & Marketing), Griffith University, 1996
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am employed by Rawene Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Gold Coast. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of percentage of fees. As a shareholder of Rawene Pty Ltd, I may be entitled to a share of profits.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending