"I look to optimise the quality of life of my clients by providing them with clear and considered investment advice and strategy."
Angus has been in the financial services industry since 1964, when he worked for JB Frank Charlton. Since then, he has held positions advising with Hoare Govett (London) in the International Department, on the International and Institutional Desks of Midland Doherty (Toronto), and as both a Private and Institutional Client Adviser for Wilson & Co.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Options and Warrants
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Management
Angus likes to obtain full information on investment requirements before building long term portfolios. He has a number of clients who prefer to trade situational opportunities (such as energy) but specialises in long term portfolios with a strong business case and appropriate income yields. Angus enjoys seeking potential growth opportunities within the market in both large and small cap stocks. Angus also has a particular interest in providing direct equity advice to self managed superannuation funds.
Industry Education & Experience
- Diploma of Business Psychology, Queensland University of Technology, 1965
- Board Member of the Southport School Foundation
- Investment Advisory Board Member - Australian Olympic Foundation
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
- Board Member of Morgans Foundation
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
I am employed by Rawene Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Gold Coast. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of percentage of fees. As a shareholder of Rawene Pty Ltd, I may be entitled to a share of profits.
- Managed Investments