"I look to optimise the quality of life of my clients by providing them with clear and considered investment advice and strategy."
Boh moved to Australia in 2008 after completing his Bachelor of Economics in Canada. Upon arrival in Toowoomba he commenced working as a Financial Adviser for a local boutique financial planning firm. He includes all aspects of portfolio theory including technical and fundamental analysis for his direct equity portfolios, and enjoys building and developing long term relationships with his clients.
Services and specialities
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Personal Insurance
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Management
Boh seeks to understand his clients circumstances and objectives in order to establish appropriate strategies to suit their needs. He utilises holistic advice in wealth creation, estate planning, retirement income planning, superannuation, insurance and gearing. Boh has a preference for developing direct equity portfolios in Australian shares.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Calgary, 2008
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services, PS146, 2009
- Diploma of Financial Services, , 2009
- Master of Applied Finance, Kaplan, 2016
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- TASA and the TPB Code of Professional Conduct, Kaplan, 2016
- ASIC Market Integrity Rules (Securities Markets) 2017 & ASX Clear Operating Rul, SAFAA, 2022
I am employed by Chalk Capital Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Toowoomba. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary. As a shareholder of Chalk Capital Pty Ltd, I may be entitled to a share of profits.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending