"I have a proven ability to honestly and ethically manage a client’s portfolio. Access to a broad range of information and services, gives me the capability of drafting and executing various strategies for capital formation and income generation."
Mick has an investment and finance background and has worked in the industry for over 25 years. He has held a variety of roles in funds management, financial planning, stockbroking research and has been a private client adviser since 2004. He has held financial industry positions in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.
Services and specialities
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Portfolio Administration
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Superannuation Advice
- Wealth Management
Mick specialises in providing tailored advice to meet clients’ individual needs. He concentrates on low risk wealth creation, with a focus on income generation. His areas of expertise include providing advice on asset allocation, stock selection, and macro-themed trading strategies. Mick also has strong interest in providing advice on small-cap mining stocks where appropriate.
Industry Education & Experience
- Certificate course of the Securities Institute of Australia, SIA, 1989
- Margin Lending Accreditation Program, SAA, 2011
- Money Market Module, Securities Institute of Australia, 1989
- PS146, Securities Institute Australia, 2002
- Stock Market Module, Securities Institute of Australia, 1989
- Superannuation, RMIT University, 2004
- TASA and the TPB Code of Professional Conduct, Kaplan, 2016
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am employed by Daddo Barratt Broking Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Caloundra. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of percentage of fees.
- Margin Lending