"I look to optimise the quality of life of my clients by providing them with clear and considered investment advice and strategy."
Kip has been involved in the stockbroking industry for nearly 33 years. He started in a back office role before becoming an operator on the Melbourne trading floor. Kip became head seats operator overseeing international orders, before becoming an Institutional Dealer servicing mainly overseas clients. Kip decided to move with his young family to the Sunshine Coast as a Private Client Adviser.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Investment Advice
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Superannuation Advice
- Wealth Management
Creating, preserving and utilising wealth through effective financial management is my core objective and should be your minimum expectation.
Industry Education & Experience
- Margin Lending Accrediation Program, Deakin Prime/SAA, 2010
- PS 146 (Superannuation) , Securities Institute Australia, 2002
- SDIA Accreditation Program, SDIA, 2002
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am employed by Daddo Barratt Broking Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Caloundra. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of percentage of fees.
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending