"I provide objective advice based on informed analysis, prudent judgment and diligent effort."
Michael joined Morgans Cairns in 1994 as Branch Manager. His qualifications include a Bachelor of Business, Diploma of Applied Science and a Diploma of Technical Analysis.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Options and Warrants
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Superannuation Advice
- Wealth Management
Michael's main area of expertise is as private client adviser where he specialises in portfolio design and analysis, trading opportunities and long-term growth strategies. Technical analysis and trading systems are also an area of interest and expertise. Michael is a fully accredited derivatives adviser and uses conservative options strategies to assist his clients in adding value to their portfolios.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Business, University of Southern Queensland, 1993
- Diploma in Applied Science, Queensland University of Technology, 1983
- Diploma in Technical Analysis, Australian Technical Analysts Association, 1997
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
I am employed by Reximus Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Cairns. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary. As a shareholder of Reximus Pty Ltd, I may be entitled to a share of profits.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Derivatives Level 2
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending