"I provide objective advice based on informed analysis, prudent judgement and diligent effort."
Prior to joining Morgans, Iain worked in foreign exchange and money markets with Westpac and has also spent time in client services with CommSec. He has a Diploma in Technical Analysis, a Bachelor of Business (Banking & Finance), a Masters in Applied Finance, a Professional Diploma of Stockbroking and is an Accredited Level 1 & 2 Derivatives Adviser.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Self Managed Super Funds
Iain likes to provide a premium service to clients with an emphasis on education and encouraging ongoing development with the client in implementing their strategy. He has much experience with clients entering the market for the first time. Iain has a particular interest in analysing resource companies, long-term portfolio creation and options trading strategies.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Business (Banking & Finance), University of Technology, 1995
- Diploma in Technical Analysis, Australian Technical Analysts Association, 2005
- Master of Applied Finance, Finsia, 2009
- Professional Diploma in Stockbroking, Deakin University, 2011
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am employed by Reximus Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Cairns. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of percentage of fees.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Derivatives Level 2
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending