Admission Information: Free
Understanding the Labor Government's franking credit refunds proposal
Morgans invites you to a free retirement and investment seminar hosted by Andrew Look.
To raise public awareness for our clients and members, Morgans and RQYS will be holding an information seminar where guest speaker Professor Deborah Ralston will provide an update on her extensive research which has highighted the fallacies of Labor’s proposal.
- Professor Deborah Ralston, Chair of the Alliance for a Fairer Retirement System
- Terri Bradford, National Manager Wealth Management at Morgans Financial
- The Labor Party’s proposal to deny franking credit refunds to certain individuals may fail the test of sound public policy on four grounds – adequacy, sustainability, certainty, and, most importantly, fairness.
- Professor Deborah Ralston, chair of the Alliance for a Fairer Retirement System, in an address today to members and friends of Morgans and the Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron, highlighted how the proposal would severely dent the incomes of more than one million Australians, of whom the vast majority could hardly be described as “wealthy”.
- The key to managing any changes is to be as informed as possible in the context of the information available.
- Date: Friday, 29 March 2019
- Time: 5.30pm - 7pm
- Venue: Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron, 578 Royal Esplanade, Manly QLD 4179
- RSVP: To reserve your place, please register your details by Thursday, 21 March.
To find out more contact Andrew Look on 3334 4665 or via email.