"'Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now'- Alan Lakein"
Lesley became a Chartered Accountant in 1991 but has specialised in financial planning since 1995. She is a Director of the management company operating the Darwin office of Morgans and regularly visits Alice Springs where she previously lived. While Lesley's background is in taxation and business advice, she has since developed expertise in retirement planning and superannuation.
Services and specialities
- Self-Managed Super Funds
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Superannuation Advice
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Wealth Management
'Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more '– Louis L'Amour. As a long-term Territorian, Lesley enjoys working with other locals to formulate and develop their personal financial plans.
Industry Education & Experience
- Graduate Diploma of Accounting, Flinders University, 1985
- Diploma of Financial Planning, RMIT, 1995
- SMSF Specialist Adviser™, SPAA, 2012
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Adelaide, 0
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia
- Tax Payers Association of Australia
I am employed by NT Capital Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Darwin. My employer remunerates me by way of percentage of fees. As a Director and shareholder of NT Capital Pty Ltd, I may be entitled to a share of profits.
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending