"Most people earn a living, but not many design a life. My aim is to help you make your dreams a reality and achieve greater financial freedom and security."
Judy is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® and has been working in the financial services industry in Darwin since moving to the Northern Territory in 1997. Judy joined Morgans in April 2013, has a strong customer focus and believes that appropriate financial planning advice can add to a client's situation.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Personal Insurance
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Superannuation Advice
- Wealth Management
Judy's focus is on providing comprehensive, personalised advice to a wide range of clients in areas including wealth creation, wealth protection, debt management, superannuation, retirement and estate planning. As a specialist member of the Superannuation Professionals Association of Australia, Judy has a special interest in advising Trustees/Members of Self-Managed Super Funds.
Industry Education & Experience
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Deakin University, 2002
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®, FPA of Australia, 2004
- SMSF Specialist Adviser™, SMSF Association of Australia, 2011
- Registered Tax Agent, Tax Practitioners Board, 2013
- TASA and the TPB Code of Professional Conduct, Kaplan, 2016
- Certificate in Financial Planning, Deakin University, 2004
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia
- Registered Tax Agent
I am employed by NT Capital Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Darwin. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary and percentage of fees. I am eligible to participate in a bonus scheme depending upon performance.
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments