Morgans Scone is delighted to host the 4th annual Value In the Vines Investor Conference.
This valuable and informative investor conference will be held at Spicers Guesthouse in Pokolbin on 18 October 2019
The program will include company presentations followed by an evening dinner featuring an exclusive fireside chat.
The conference will provide an informative session headlining first rate company presentations, including:
- Vik Bansal – Cleanaway Waste Management Ltd (ASX:CWY)
- Patrick Moloney – Litigation Capital Management Limited (ASX:LCA)
- Rob Goss – Audinate Group Limited (ASX:AD8)
- Stuart Brown – Blackwall Limited (ASX:BWF)
- Sam Hupert – Pro Medicus Limited (ASX:PME)
- McGregor Grant – Nanosonics Limited (ASX:NAN)
- Andrew Blattman – IPH Limited (ASX:IPH)
- Kahlee Andrews – Devote Digital: Business growth & the future of retail using Shopify, Google & Facebook
- Grant Boyle – Netwealth Group Ltd (ASX: NWL)
- Tom Millner & Will Culbert – URB Investments Ltd (ASX:URB)
Followed by an evening dinner featuring an exclusive fireside chat hosted by Sam Paradice with guest speaker Dr Sam Hupert, co-founder and chief executive officer of Pro Medicus Limited and Roger Corbett, AO, Chairman of Mayne Pharma Group, former CEO of Woolworths and former Member of the Reserve Bank of Australia..
Designed for investors to get the know the companies in which they invest, the conference brings senior company executives and investors together in a relaxed and intimate setting.
This event will be held at Spicers Guesthouse in the Hunter Valley; a five star hotel located in the heart of the Hunter Valley. You will feel a sense of luxury as soon as you arrive!
Special accommodation rates are exclusively available for this event. Please register your details for further information, or contact Kylie Eather directly at Morgans Scone phone on 0265443144. Alternatively, you can email Kylie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pokolbin is a short two hour drive north of Sydney or 45 minutes from Newcastle airport.
Dates: Thursday 17th to Friday 18th October 2019
Friday 18 October: Full day conference followed by dinner featuring an exclusive fireside chat
Venue: Spicers Guesthouse, 57 Ekerts Road, Pokolbin, NSW
Venue website: https://spicersretreats.com/retreats/spicers-guesthouse/
Accommodation: Special accommodation rates are exclusively available for this event. For further information please contact Kylie Eather at Morgans Scone.
Please contact Kylie Eather by phone on 02 6544 3144 or email email@example.com for bookings and more information.
Print this page