Morgans is Australia's largest national full-service stockbroking and wealth management network with more than 240,000 client accounts, 500 authorised representatives and 950 employees operating from offices in all states and territories.
We offer an exciting and rewarding career path for motivated and talented individuals wishing to advance in the fields of stockbroking and financial management.
At the Scone office we are always keen to hear from advisers interested in joining our dynamic team, who are looking for a finance career in a rural back drop.
Scone has a number of good schools and is only three hours from Sydney.
Morgans Scone advisers have all had overseas and city careers. Each made the lifestyle choice to move their families to Scone as they could maintain their careers whilst building a client base.
Contact us for a confidential discussion, or more information on Scone and the local communities visit:
Dealers Assistant - Full Time
We are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Dealers Assist to support our highly successful team. In this role, you will be involved in numerous aspects of the business; including client queries, account maintenance, trade and client related administration, Adviser support and Compliance.
What you will bring:
A positive and confident attitude along with a desire to provide clients and advisers with a high level of support and service.
We’re excited to help you build your skills and experience in financial services. You will thrive in the role if your strengths include:
- At least 2 years recent administration experience; previous experience in the Financial Markets or roles such as Executive/Personal Assistant will be highly regarded
- Ability to work well in a close-knit team, as well as autonomously
- Personable, with the ability to build strong relationships with our clients
- A positive outlook and an upbeat personality, as well as a willingness to contribute to our environment and culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially telephone skills
- Excellent time management skills, with a strong sense of 'urgency'
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word and Excel
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality of information
- Genuine interest in the stockbroking industry
What you will be doing:
- General Administration tasks for the Scone Dealing Room
- Assist with general duties to ensure client trades are executed and settled efficiently, accurately and on time
- Assist clients, complete all client administration queries
- Assist with managing IPO and placements
- Understand and assist advisers and clients with our managed portfolio service
- Receive new client reports & prepare new client packs and files
- Co-ordinate account opening and maintenance
- Maintain a thorough understanding of administration, procedure and compliance requirements along with general industry knowledge
- Take responsibility for the timely correspondence of forms between parties and update the implementation schedule as steps are completed
- Take, place and manage orders, enter order records and quote share price and basic company information
- Learning to understand the many aspects of investment advice and how to use this knowledge to provide better service to advisers and clients
Yes, I want to apply!
This role requires an enthusiastic individual who is highly organised and possesses exceptional client service skills. If this is you, please submit your resume and cover letter by emailing [email protected]
Print this page