Morgans is Australia's largest national full-service retail stockbroking and wealth management network, with more than 340,000 clients, 500 authorised representatives and 850 staff, operating from 59 offices in all states and territories.
We offer an exciting and rewarding career path for motivated and talented individuals wishing to advance in the fields of stockbroking and financial management.
The successful Newcastle office commenced operation over 20 years ago and has a leading presence in the Hunter region and a reputation for quality advice.
Our advisers have access to:
- Award winning research
- Holistic portfolio management platforms
- New premises, professional facilities and established systems
- Support by capable and experienced financial planning technicians and administrative assistants
- Attractive commission rates and high volume incentives
- Potential for participation in the local business
- The Newcastle lifestyle – Beaches, Lake Macquarie, Boating, Vineyards, Sporting Venues, Family FriendlyCity
Ideal applicants would have the following attributes:
- Proven track record in a full service advisory role
- An existing client base
- Strong business development skills to grow revenue in both new and existing markets
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be RG146 compliant
- Self motivated
- Team player/team leader
Contact us for a confidential discussion.