"I provide objective advice based on informed analysis, prudent judgement and diligent effort to assist clients in achieving their investment goals."
Simon has worked in the financial services industry since 1986 and has experience in research roles, management and as a senior private client adviser. He holds a Bachelor of Science (Hons), Diploma of Education, and a Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Options and Warrants
- Portfolio Administration
- Self Managed Super Funds
Simon maintains a strong focus on wealth creation through a portfolio based approach, utilising both growth and income strategies. His analytical background gives him added skills in stock picking for more active investors, whilst also sustaining a special interest in the resource sector, given his formal qualifications as a geologist.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), University of New England, 1984
- Diploma of Education, University of New England, 1984
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance, FINSIA, 1990
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am a Director of Tasso Investments Pty Ltd, which has a consultancy arrangement with Northside Wealth Pty Ltd, that operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Chatswood. Tasso Investments Pty Ltd receives a percentage of fees and as a Director and shareholder of Tasso Investments Pty Ltd, I am remunerated as your adviser by way of salary and profit share.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending