"I focus on providing highly personalised service and financial advice by assisting my clients in wealth creation, management and preservation."
Lindsay's financial career started in Treasury & Capital market in Singapore before moving into a financial adviser's role and wealth management in Sydney in 1995. She has acquired a wide spectrum of financial experience working for global financial institutions. Lindsay draws on experience and ability to provide clients with valuable and objective investment advice.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Superannuation Advice
- Wealth Management
Lindsay works closely with clients to develop long term and tactical investment strategies according to their risk profiles. The aim is to help clients meet their wealth management objective in the most efficient way. Following the implementation of strategy, she will continue to monitor and review portfolios to ensure optimal results are achieved.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Economics, The University of Newcastle, 1986
- Masters of Business in Finance, University of Technology, 1998
- Professional Diploma in Stockbroking, Stockbrokers Association of Australia, 2010
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
I am employed by Northside Wealth Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Chatswood. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary and percentage of fees.
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending