"My aim is to help you achieve your investment objectives by creating wealth and protecting capital. I will commit to providing you with clear and considered investment advice and strategy."
Leo is a Senior Investment Adviser and Director of the management company operating the Ballina office of Morgans. Leo has over 20 years' experience in the finance industry including roles in a major Australian bank and international investment bank. Leo has advised high-net-worth, intermediary and small institutional clients on a broad range of investment issues and markets.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Options and Warrants
- Philanthropic Services
- Portfolio Administration
- Self Managed Super Funds
Leo specialises in income investments including wholesale fixed interest securities and hybrids. He places emphasis on asset allocation to determine portfolio construction with a primary focus on generating tax effective enhanced income solutions. He works closely with clients to fully understand their investment objectives and risk appetite to tailor risk management solutions to meet clients' unique goals and objectives.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce (Economics & Finance), UWS, 1993
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance & Investment, ASIA, 1999
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning, Finsia, 2003
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- TASA and the TPB Code of Professional Conduct, Kaplan, 2016
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am employed by Hansenese Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Ballina. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary. As a shareholder of Hansenese Pty Ltd, I may be entitled to a share of profits.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Derivatives Level 2
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending