Morgans is Australia's largest national full-service stockbroking and wealth management network with more than 240,000 client accounts, 500 authorised representatives and 950 employees operating from offices in all states and territories.
We offer an exciting and rewarding career path for motivated and talented individuals wishing to advance in the fields of stockbroking and financial management.
We now have an excellent opportunity for experienced and established investment adviser professionals to join Morgans Ballina/Byron Bay.
Our advisers have access to:
- Award winning research from one of the leading research teams in the country
- Regular high quality IPO and capital raising opportunities for clients
- Holistic portfolio management platform
- Professional premises, facilities & established systems
- Attractive commission rates and high volume incentives
We're looking for wealth builders seeking the next challenge. The ideal applicants will have the following attributes:
- Proven track record in a full service advisory role
- An existing client base/funds under management
- A proactive and successful track record in developing and building relationships with clients
- Sound knowledge of equity markets and be responsive to the challenges of evolving markets and circumstances
- A proactive and positive approach to supporting the growth of the business
- Ideally ASX Level 1 & 2 derivatives accreditation
- Client focused, with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Established centres of influence
- Self motivated
- Team player
The perfect location
The region has a large number of natural assets and is experiencing a rapidly growing economy that is undergoing unprecedented change driven by high population growth. This natural beauty, relaxed and friendly atmosphere of the community has been a major draw card for sea/tree changers in recent years.
How to apply
Please email us your CV. Confidential phone enquiries to Leo Senese or Kai Hansen on (02) 6686 4144.